Affinity Group Benefits
Ask-the-Dr provides groups and associations with 24/7 access to U.S.-based, licensed physicians and board-certified specialists for telephone, and secure email consultations. Ask-the-Dr membership delivers value and convenience, while improving the quality and affordability of your members’ healthcare coverage.
Members can call or email physicians to obtain quick and convenient medical advice, obtain a diagnosis, or request a prescription for common conditions.
Adding Ask-the-Dr to your group or association membership benefits has the following advantages:
- Differentiate your association benefits: stand out and above everyone else.
- Boost recruitment and retention: by offering a value-added benefit for members. Membership is affordable, and English and Spanish services are available.
- Provide members only access to online health tools: store and manage your electronic medical record (EMR) with the ability to send detailed care reports to your personal physician or another care coordinator
- Cater to rural residents and frequent travelers: residents of rural areas will have access to non-emergent care without driving long distances. Members who travel frequently can consult with a doctor while on the go.
- Lower members’ healthcare expenditures: informational consultations are free, and diagnostic consultations cost far less than doctor’s office, urgent care, or Emergency Room visits.